– Mid-Month – Check in – February 2017 –
Hello my dear leaves 😃
Hope you are all well and having an amazing reading month 😉
Today I’m here with a post inspired by the awesome Gintare. I really enjoy her Instagram and YouTube channel and would like to invite you to both of the As I was saying, inspired by her last video I decide to do my mid-month check in to try to motivate me with my goals and to share them with you. Let’s go into it 😃
- Currently reading: Caraval!! By Stephanie Garber. I started the month really well reading this book but I have had my family over I didn’t manage to read much. Time to carry on!
- Last purchase: I bought two books that I have planned to read this month but I’m not sure if I will manage to. A court of Thorns and Roses & A court of Mist and Fury. Both by Sarah J Maas.
- Last book added to my Goodreads TBR: can we observe this gorgeous cover? I can’t wait to buy it!
- Something positive: I decide to start a new section in my Instagram and I may bring it over here too. Is called Healthy Wednesday and will cover each Wednesday (obviously 😜) part of my trip into a healthier life. Can be food, fitness, experiences or motivation. Hope you enjoy it! The first picture was this one:
How is your month going? Have you had a good Valentine’s Day? To honour of that day, I must confess that one of my favourite love story/couples from a book is Claire and Jamie Fraser 💜💜💜. If you haven’t read these books, make yourself a favour and start them soon 😉
Lots of love,